St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme
St Kitts-Nevis citizenship application is of benefit to individuals who wish to become citizens of St Kitts-Nevis through the St. Kitts-Nevis Citizenship Program. We have on board a professional and legal team and we will represent you in that process and to ensure that all the steps to citizenship are followed and all requirements are met in order to ensure that your St Kitts-Nevis citizenship application is not delayed.
St Kitts-Nevis Citizenship application process can take between 2 — 3 months to complete.
Citizenship Application Procedure
There are two options for St Kitts-Nevis citizenship program:
Citizenship-by-investment (Real Estate) option
Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) Contribution option
Step 1: We will help you choose the best option of the St. Kitts-Nevis Citizenship Program. You pay us agent’s legal and professional fees and we will provide you with an application form and other forms which you must complete as accurately as possible
Step 2: If you have chosen the real estate option you visit St Kitts to look at property or we can do that for you and provide you with photographs and other information concerning the properties available.
Step 3: Present proof of ownership to St Kitts-Nevis government for Real Estate option.
Step 4: If you have chosen the SGF option, the donation must be wired to an escrow account. Donations are refundable if citizenship is not granted
Step 5: The government of St Kitts will issue a letter if your St Kitts-Nevis Citizenship Program application is successful. When the government has received all fees and donations a Certificate of Naturalization will be issued in your name to us as your agent. You are not obligated to travel to St Kitts for this.
St Kitts-Nevis Citizenship Requirements
All citizenship program requirements must be met to avoid any delays in your St Kitts-Nevis citizenship application. One of the main requirements of the St Kitts and Nevis citizenship program requirement is that you hire a local agent to complete the application process for you. As your agent, we will assist you with your application process to ensure that all the relevant documents are submitted to the Government of St Kitts and Nevis.
- You are to complete all forms in English and any document which you submit in another language must be accompanied by a translated version which has been notarized.
- C1 Form — You must submit a completed Application Form for St Kitts-Nevis citizenship program. We will make this form available to you and clarify any questions you may have in reference to information to be provided on this form
- C2 Form — Photograph and Signature Certificate. This form is completed by a Notary Public, two senior officers of an internationally recognized bank or an Attorney-at- Law.
- C3 Form — Medical Certificates for each applicant to the program. This must be done in English. HIV tests must not be older than three (3) months.
- C4 Form — Investment confirmation for SGF option and Escrow Agreement for Real Estate option. As the main applicant you are required to provide the information which this form requires.
The main applicant must be 21 years or older.
- 6 passport size photos for main applicant and other persons included in the application process. . N.B (one of the photos must be certified and attached to Form C2). Photos must be taken with a white background and the ears must be clearly visible. If a head scarf is worn it should be dark blue or black in color.
- Certified copy of passport pages
- Certified copy of your current National Identity Card(s).
- Original birth certificate or birth record. (must include your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc)
- Original police certificate of character from countries where you have resided for a period of one (1) year or more
- If applicable certified copies of military records and proof of name change
- You can also provide documents which will serve as evidence to information which you have submitted
- At least 1 original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
- At least 1 original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, charted accountant or other professional of similar standing) not older than 6 months.
- 1 original document of evidence of residential address (e.g. certified copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address, or written confirmation from a bank, attorney, chartered accountant or notary public).
- Statement of source of funds to be invested in St Kitts and Nevis.
- Please provide us with Four (4) original Powers of Attorney so we can act on behalf as the client as the service provider.
- Please note that ALL documents must be notarised and apostilled.
St Kitts-Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Options
- Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
- Main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
- Additional dependents, regardless of Age: US$10,000
- Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.
Real Estate Investment Option
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units. The minimum real estate investment required by law is US$200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant.
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must also be paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main applicant who is over the age of 16 years.
On approval in principle of an application made through a real estate investment, a Government fee applies, as follows:
- Main applicant: US$35,050
- Spouse of the main applicant: US$20,050
- Any other qualified dependent of the main applicant regardless of age: US$10,050
In addition to these fees, real estate buyers should be aware of purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contributions and conveyance fees).
As your agents for St Kitts and Nevis economic citizenship we will ensure that you submit the relevant documents for St Kitts-Nevis citizenship. You complete the forms provided and return them to us as quickly as possible. We will, on your behalf submit the documents to the Government of St Kitts and Nevis. Our legal team will answer any queries you may have about St Kitts-Nevis citizenship process. We are very thorough and this has helped us achieve a high rate of success for St Kitts-Nevis citizenship.
STEP 1: Choose an Investment Option
SGF Contribution – Make a one-time contribution to The Sustainable Growth Fund under this option.
- THE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF) is the Fastest and Most Secure Route to Citizenship from St Kitts and Nevis. It is the newest investment channel under the St Kitts and Nevis CBI Programme, introduced in March, 2018. It is the most secure and straightforward route to second citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis. Your contribution is made directly to a government-held fund, with the Citizenship-By-Investment Unit (CIU) being able to check receipt immediately and speed up the application process.
Real Estate Investment – A non-refundable investment is required in designated Real Estate.
- On approval in principle of an application, Real Estate investment fees are payable to the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Additionally, Real Estate buyers should be aware that there are also purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contribution and conveyance fees) of approximately 4 – 5% of the purchase price.
- Only villas and condominium units from an approved developer will qualify for citizenship
STEP 2: Prepare Documents
A complete list of requirements and explanatory notes will be sent with your application package.
STEP 3: Transfer Investment
Transfer investment to government and prepare paperwork for government fees.
STEP 4: Pay Government Fees & Taxes
All government processing fees and taxes would be required. This fee varies depending on your selected investment option.
STEP 5: Pay Agent’s Fees
Our team coordinates the application process from start to successful completion, including all local processing, legal and accounting services. The cost of our services is as follows: Single Applicant – US$20,000 Each Additional Applicant – US$10,000
STEP 6: Delivery of Documents
Once your citizenship certificate has been granted all documents including your St. Kitts-Nevis Passports will be couriered to you.
SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING LTD.
Suite 7, Henville Building
(P.O Box 258)
Phone: (869) 469 5501
Cell: (754) 707 9990